Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Losing it

Not in a good way. I have totally lost control. After a few really hard days I ditched the diet in a major way. I have been feeling like crap anyway and yesterday I had a looooot of dairy, brownies, bread and other such things that I have been avoiding. I don't know what to do. I didn't sleep much last night probably from a sugar rush and felt like crap all day today.

I had overnight oats with some oat bran and canteloupe and felt super bloated afterwards. Had a salad for lunch and felt ok after that. A little bit full. Then didn't feel hungry for dinner but it was awesome and it was like 5 hours after lunch so I had a small stuffed mushroom and half a zucchini. Then I had half an apple with sunnut butter and a handful of grapes.

All I want to do right now is eat until  I vomit. But I feel awful at the same time. Hopefully I will sleep tonight and will be able to eat regularly tomorrow.

I have no idea what hungry feel like. This is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment