Saturday, June 18, 2011

Feeling pretty good part 2

Still learning how to use blogspot so after trying to format the last post with no success I published and started a new one. During my meeting I also had lunch which was salad with black lentils and techina dressing.

Then when I got home I was starving so I had some rice cereal with mango, soymilk and sunnut butter. mmmm so tasty and I didn't get a stomach ache from the butter. I was still hungry about an hour later so I has a a carrot and techina.




I still felt hungry but I wanted to gave myself a chance to digest so I would overeat which was a good idea. It seems like it takes me like 2 hours to digest because at round 6 I felt full. Good thing we didn't have dinner until super late cause i was hungry and dinner was good.

We had a few guests for shabbat which always nice and the feast consisted of black lentil burgers, roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, salad, grilled eggplant and meat burgers and chicken. I allowed myself some challah and ate the perfect amount so I didn't feel sick afterwards.




I have been pretty much not gassy (yay) , but still bloated (boo).

No comments:

Post a Comment