Monday, June 27, 2011

Another Day Another Adventure

This morning I woke up hella early for my Hebrew class. Totally thrown off because I was so tired and didn't give myself enough time.

Made the worst smoothie ever. (avocado, roasted fig, cinnamon, a touch of lemon juice, soymilk to try and salvage.) It was drinkable until I forgot it at home...on the counter...in 80 degree weather. It went down the drain when I got home.

I was super hungry and feeling bloated all morning. Not the best combo. During the class I had chopped mango and plum. Rice, chickpeas, cukes, carrots and lettuce. It was good but I still felt super hungry. I didn't have any other food but didn't really want to eat anyway because I wanted my body to digest the food I had just put in it. I was also having a new reaction...heartburn! So then I really didn't want to eat more.

By 12:30 I was famished. After a failed errand I got a pick me up smoothie, partly because I needed one and partly because I didn't think I would make it home without sustenance and partly because I couldn't be imagine finding the energy to make one at home. It was scrumptious- melon, kiwi, blackberry.

Came home and stuffed my face with a tomato and lettuce on rice cakes and then sunflower seed butter on ricecakes for dessert. And an iced coffee which I also forgot to take with me this morning and needed so badly. I feel much better and my headache is gone. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment